Formation - How to Set Up an Anti-Money Laundering Process
Learn how to build a risk-based approach depending on country / client (Know Your Customer) / products.
What is the first step in establishing an AML program?
To defend the market from criminal enterprises, drug dealers, corrupt public officials, and terrorists, a regulatory AML and KYC policy that has to be adopted by all financial businesses. To do so, you have to build your own AML process into a real compliant company process.
If you don’t know where to start, follow our workshop to build an effective and operational process
- Identify all zones and risks factors.
- Understand the impact of a bad organization that does not respect the 4 pillars.
- Compliance Officers and Legal Officers. People in charge of developing and implementing anti-money laundering procedures.
- Description of the Compliance function.
- Compliance Policy and Compliance Charter.
- Key responsibilities.
- AML program.
- How to build our organization?
- How to build a Compliance Plan?
- Which policy, which book of processes?
- AML 2nd line Assessment Review.
- How to build an efficient AML organization?
Which Company is concerned?
- CSSF and CAA supervision.
- Guidance and control for non financial companies.
How to prevent your organization?
- Avoid penalties.
Stay vigilant during the COVID-19 crisis
- Specific threats identified during COVID 19 crisis
en présentiel ou à distanceHow to Set Up an Anti-Money Laundering Process
dans vos locaux ou à distanceHow to Set Up an Anti-Money Laundering Process
creation à la demande
Vous avez un projet dans ce domaine ?
Contactez notre équipe pour votre formation sur mesure.