Impact of the 2 Pillars on different industries
The text of the BEPS2.0 Pillar2 Directive is due out in the next few days ! Learn about the topic with the webinar « BEPS 2.0 » hosted by Christian Schlesser - EY to help you prepare for the next stage of tax harmonisation.
An international negotiation is underway, under the OECD, on the question of the taxation of the digital economy and the taxation of multinational companies.
The wish is to establish a global minimum tax rate on corporate profits and unitary taxation of multinationals based on their production and sales activities.
This webinar helps you prepare for this next step in tax harmonization.
We look forward to seeing you on the morning of 21st january.
Stéphanie Leroy Farasse
Anticipate the impact of the 2 Pillars on different industries
- Board members
- Tax professionals
- Market/sector/business units leaders
FRIDAY 21ST JANUARY
9.00 - 10.30 am
The following questions will be addressed in this webinar of 1.5h
- Where do we come from? The agenda of the OECD, the EU and of other countries supporting the BEPS project and the Inclusive Framework.
- How BEPS 2.0 will interact with other recently announced EU tax proposals?
- What does BEPS 2.0 entail: Introduction to the 2 Pillar approach ?
- Which businesses will be affected by Pillar I and Pillar II ?
Selection of practical examples to illustrate the impact of the 2 Pillars on different industries.
Expert speaker: Christian Schlesser | Partner | International Tax and Transactions Services Leader EY
+33 (0)1 42 21 02 02